Teething...

I guess every parents should have encounter this horror of teething...which is the impending high fever!!! It was a restless battle every day. I mean, looking at your children not feeling well is already a heart pain. Plus their endless cries is devastating!! Sometimes their temperature could drop for a while and then back to 40 degrees before you can even heave a sigh of relief.. Did i mention that children just hate to take their medicine!? I tasted it myself, it was sweet and frankly speaking... i quite like it... but my girl would squirm even at the sight of it. hell, i even had to force it down her throat with a syringe!!! Kudos to someone for coming up with such an idea.

Sleeping... with her blocked nose and coughing. i can gurantee you that you wont sleep untill they sleep.. and that will be a challenge unless you can sing your lullabies well...

Thanks to my daughter though... come to think of it, it seems nice and comforting knowing that you will always be there come rain or shine to hold her tightly when she needs it the most.. that sure makes my father's day worthwhile...

Comments