We finally came up with a name!!

A name gives you an identity, it tells you who you really are. I guess everyone in this world would had felt a tingling sensation whenever you call yourself by your name. I know i do, it always gives me the creeps. I tried changing my tone while calling my own name. But it only gets creepier.

I read from a recent article on a girl from Australia who wanted to change her name as her previous name given from her parents was ridiculous. They call her "Talula Does the Hula From Hawaii"?! I mean its special... but i guess it has crossed the line of sanity. As parents, they are certainly causing a great impact towards her self-esteem.

So i belive giving a name for your child really takes alot of effort and time to get it right. My wife and i debates most of the time on choosing the name for our child who is due soon, as a matter of fact, this coming September! Our focus was to get a name that has a particular meaning to it. But trust me, it took us 4 months to decide and achieve a common censensus. Im not telling yet, deciding to keep the suspense till she is born... One thing for sure, we are definetly not calling her "Talula Does the Hula From Singapore"...

Comments